"Painting is liquid thinking." James Elkins

"Painting is liquid thinking." James Elkins

Monday, February 17, 2014

Making Space

I finally moved my studio up to the drawing room in this old house. The basement had become too small and very cold this winter. So now I have spaciousness and lovely light during the day. Not quite ready for prime time painting until I can get the 150 year old floors covered with a non-permeable material. So I am content to keep working small while playing with new paint Flashe, a vinyl acrylic paint that dries with a velvety matte surface. All works in progress right now. When something settles I will post an image to two.This weird thing is a drawing on made on my mini I Pad.  Meanwhile, good to be back here. I look forward to posting progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment